WOW! I am humbled! Thank you Fighting the Fight (https://secondchances685.wordpress.com/) first for taking the time to read the simple words of someone just like you trying to make her way out from the trauma of adultery. Secondly, thank you so much for the nomination of “Lovely Blog” award. I am truly touched. I started behindmychoice as a safe place for me to work through all I was facing. I published my first blog with a prayer it would not only help me heal and focus on the blessings but also help or bless someone else. To know that others have read my words and found comfort or encouragement is humbling.
The RULES: (as I have read them)
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees they’ve been nominated for one lovely award
7 Facts About Myself:
- I try every day to live out my faith first, in hope that all else will fall into place after that.
- I love my husband-grateful we have worked through all we have.
- Being a mother has taught me and showed me I have more strengths than I ever knew.
- I also love music, singing is such a joy to me.
- I still have insecurities and fears-part of me thinks I always will, despite what I have proven I can live through and learn from.
- Music, sweet treats, exercise, being outdoors–just a few things that make me smile
- I want my life to make a difference, I want my testimony to turn into a testament!